Tuesday, September 9, 2008

How I met my husband?

I met my husband through the Internet. A website called LDS Planet 2 years ago. I was not really looking for someone to marry but for some reason I made a profile for myself. I was a single mom for a while and I am not really planning to meet other people. Then one day, I received a message from a guy named Joseph and asking me if we could be friends. He said he liked me, and my profile. He left his phone number for me to contact him. I was not really sure about it since he did not had a picture for me to look at and to see if he is pogi or not. So, I ignored his message. For five times, he kept on sending the same message and pleading to call him. However, I finally gave up; I took a deep breath and dialed the phone. His phone was ringing (Ring!Ring! Ring!), and on the other hand, I was shaking (Yikes!). He answered, and I said HI! Just a simple hello and boom everything turned red, blue, and green, maybe pink, and yellow; all the colors of the rainbow.

1 comments:

Yaya said...

I met my fiance on LDS Planet 3 months ago. I, too, was a single Mom and, while I thought I'd give the online thing a try, didn't expect much. Turns out my soulmate is a farmboy from Eastern WA who was a divorced Branch President (no kids) and worked as an Ice Road Trucker in Alaska. He quit his job and is relocating to Portland, where I live. We're getting married in the fall.