Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Meet my first born


His name is Jehoiakim (JK for short). He came to my life when I was down, so down. I am grateful that he came and save me from misery. He brings the good things in me and how to be strong and how to move on with life. I love him and I am thankful to be his mom.....


He was born on the 16th of January 2004, 12:30 in the afternoon. He was a yellow baby. When he was 2-weeks old, he was diagnosed with respiratory syncytial virus. RSV is a highly contagious virus which is quite prevalent during the winter months. It is transmitted primarily by hand-to-nose, hand-to-mouth, and hand-to-eye contact. He stayed at the Children's Hospital for 5 days. I thought I am going to loose him. I was so scared....


He grew up without a father, and he was raised by my parents and me. He looked up at my brother as his father not just an uncle. He loves JK so much....


When Joey came to our life, it was not easy. It took him a while to figure out how to like a man that I like, and how to love him. But, he is happy to call Joey "daddy" and I am happy to see them together laughing, giggling, teasing.....


He is now 4, and he is in Pre-K. He loves to go to school because of his friends, and the things that he learns every single day (except taking a nap). He is a good helper and a nice kuya to his sister Naybi.

0 comments: